Hi there to everyone whose visiting to my blog.I'm Mohd.Umair Ansari currently doing my B.Tech from M.I.T(not the one in the US!!).
This is the place where u can know more about me and my world.
To start off.I've always been the one who likes to live life on the edge.It thrills me.What excites me more iare the things which stand out from the rest of the crowd.For me,first comes ALLAH(S.A.W) AND Prophet MUHAMMAD(S.A.W.S Peace be upon him) and then my family.i'm pretty lazy about things and do things on the last moment dats y u'll find me in trouble most of the time for it.LOL!!
One another facet of my persoanlity is the musician in me.I'm a music composer/lyricist/singer and have a duo-band with my friend Keyur Joshi(who for me is the best singer in the world! no joking u gotta hear him to believe it.
So do enjoy ur stay and keep tuned in to hear my songs.
Will be posting soon some more
Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment